My Aunt Tootie calls little gifts that are unexpected "HAPPIES" and so I'm here to tell you, I received a HAPPY from that sweet, sweet lady, Cathy, who lives in The Stylish House. She always welcomes visitors so graciously. Being an interior designer makes her site a very interesting and lovely place to visit. She awarded me the cute little button here. HOW SWEET!
Now there are rules to accepting and sharing this sweet button and so here they are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their 10 blogs.
5. Leave a comment for the nominees.
TA DA! And here are my nominations:
The 6 below were chosen just because I like to visit their blogs. They make me laugh or smile or give me an AWWW moment. They are in no particular order.
- Lisa at Hospitable Pursuits
- Mary at Little Red House
- Amy at Winterberry Creek
- Room Service Decorating 101
- Rock Candy
- Yvette at the Charm House
I chose 7 and 8 since they are pretty much responsible for my blog.
7. Mary Kate Brown - I read Mary Kate's blog before I ever dreamed of having one myself and I guess you could say she inspired me to have one of my own and helped me build mine.
8. Mrs. G at Life at Home - She doesn't know it but I discovered her blog before I began blogging. One day I was surfing the Internet looking for a strawberry cake recipe and found one on Mrs. G's blog. Mrs. G, I liked your strawberry cake recipe and your blog which led me to think that I might enjoy doing this too.
9. Marty at A Stroll through Life - I picked Marty because she is so encouraging to me and everyone. She's just so nice!
10. Last, but certainly not least, I choose Lindsay at Peacock-blu. Lindsay is my daughter, but that's not the only reason I'm choosing her. She's an accomplished interior designer just starting to blog. She plans to fill it with her designer knowledge and training and also just some fun. I think you will like her. :=)
Have a good Friday. Marsha